Create live event on Flutin Live
Creating a live event on Flutin Live is easier than you can imagine. The following steps will help you out:
- Go to My Events and click on the Create New Event button
- Fill in the requested fields and make sure to keep it crisp, tempting and informative because this information will be visible to your potential audience and you don’t want to miss the chance to woo them
- Click on the Save button
- Since you’ve already filled in the Basic Information, click on the Event Notifications and select which notifications you prefer to be sent to your Flutin Live Followers and Event Subscribers
- Come back to the Events Settings page and click on Event Monetisation and activate or deactivate the monetisation methods, whichever you like
- Come back to the Events Settings page and click on Connect Streaming Channels to connect or disconnect your social media profiles for the event
- If you are sure you won’t need to revise the settings or details later on, click on Save and Publish
- Click on Confirm when the pop-up appears
- And if you think you may have to edit the details later, click on Save as Draft and publish the event when you’re done editing
- After an event is published, click on the Preview Live Studio button 15 minutes or less before the scheduled event time and click on the Go Live button that appears on the top right corner of the event window.
Voila! You’re LIVE.