Connect OBS with FlutinLIVE using RTMP
If you need to connect OBS with FlutinLIVE to pull stream and broadcast it to your social media, follow the steps below:
- Create either an instant or scheduled event either by clicking on the “New Live Event” button in the “My Events” section, and fill out the basic details
- Connect your social media channels where you wish to broadcast your stream to
- Open OBS Studio
- Click on the Settings button on the right bottom
- Click on the Stream section on the left
- Paste the RTMP URL in the Server slotcopied from Flutin Live
- Paste the Stream Key in the Stream Key slot copied from Flutin Live
- Click on the OK button at the bottom
- Click on the Start Streaming button at the right bottom of OBS Studio and your stream will be pulled by Flutin Live
- Your live stream will now be broadcast across the connected social media channels with Flutin Live.
For more details on connecting RTMP Pull and connecting different accounts please visit the following blog.